1. Dates from debauve and Gallais- this is a perfect pack of six generous sized dates. The pack includes: Date filled with their finest Coconut Chocolate , covered with milk Chocolates and Fresh Organic Coconut, Date filled with Chocolate Seville Orange, dipped in their Dark Chocolate, Pretzel and Caramel Dates , filled with their salted Caramel, Date filled with our Pistachio Praline, one of their best selling chocolates, with drizzled White Chocolate and Date filled with Cocoa Powdered Almonds and milk Chocolate
2. Vegetables from biofarm. Their website is easy to use and their products are usda certified and absolutely delicious. Read their story on https://www.emiratesbiofarm.com
3. Serving spoons cutipol from Bloomingdales. All this while we thought cutipol was inaccessible to us! Surprise surprise! We found it at Bloomingdales in the home section. The serving spoons are a masterpiece!
4. Spiritual refelection arrangements from Bliss. This arrangement has syringa. Of course that’s why it’s our favorite! Bliss can create larger versions of it too for your foyer/entrance tables!
5. Banana leaf charger plates from supperhouse. These are the chicest plate you could rent in the whole world! Available at https://the-supper-house.com